6 x 1 hour workshops offered on a biweekly basis
Wednesday, 7-8pm, March 8 to May 17, 2023, via Zoom
Workshops will be provided by trauma therapists whose primary practice is working with those who have experienced trauma. The March 22 and May 17 workshops on diagnoses and medication are provided by a psychiatrist.
- Trauma Psychotherapy 101 for Referring Professionals - September 20
- Mental Health Sequelae of Trauma: What are the Consequences and Diagnoses - October 4
- Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder/ Complex Trauma: What is it, How does it affect our clients/patients, and How is it treated in therapy? - October 18
- Trauma as it Presents in 2SLGBTQIA+ Healthcare - November 1
- Trauma and Attachment: The Importance of Boundaries in a Healthcare Setting and Beyond - November 15
- Trauma and Medications - November 29
Recordings available for one month after the last session (until December 29).
The minimum number of participants per group is five participants or the workshop will be rescheduled.
Please note, only one ticket can be purchased at a time.